Welcome to RamblingRae

A journal of the things I have made for charity



Double click on pictures for close ups

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Stanley steamer

Well, today I got my family room carpet cleaned for the last time for awhile. I have had a contract with Stanley Steamer for several years to come and do that room because of my two babies but I am going to get new carpet so hopefully it won't need to be cleaned for awhile. I also had them clean the tile in the master bath and it looks really good!! Just hate the part about having to move everything and then move it all back after it dries....hmmmm can you believe I am grumbling, I could have to clean it myself on my hands and knees, heavens knows I have done that more than once:)

4 comments:

Lady Di Tn said...

I was sad when blogger would not let me see the two babies. I stopped using steam a few years back. When I had the carpet cleaned at the farm house, I had a company called ChemDry come and they use these big pads on a huge machine to soak up the spray they put on the carpet. Thus it is clean and long dry time.
Will you be conservative with your new carpet choice or go for something really different?
Peace

Lady Di Tn said...

Correction. It is not a long time to dry as it is almost dry when they finish.

Changes in the wind said...

Sorry you couldn't see the pictures of the two dogs...it is one of my old posts.
Oh, I am sure I will be conservative:):) Really different scares me too much haha.

smilnsigh said...

I agree about being conservative about carpet. I'll go a little wild with paint and wallpaper. But on the floor... Well, my first thought is, what's going to show dirt, the least? ,-)

Mari-Nanci