Welcome to RamblingRae

A journal of the things I have made for charity



Double click on pictures for close ups

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Oh no.....a leak

Well, as most of you know it doesn't rain in the desert of Arizona very often and wouldn't you know that since we are having a bunch of rain we have developed a leak in our roof. We have a tile roof but around the refrigeration units it is shingled and for some reason we have had some problems in those areas......and what is that saying......"into every life some rain may fall".

3 comments:

Rising Rainbow said...

I'll bet the tie in between the two types of roofing is the problem.

Lady Di Tn said...

Roof leaking is a big problem in the RAIN. Overflowing gutters is also a bad sign. I would rather be Gene Kelly and sing in it.
Love the blog about the idea of black seeds and a candle.
Peace

Linda G. said...

Well, it seldom rains in Arizona!
In the late 1940s there was a song by Peggy Lee:
Manana
The window she is leaking,
And the rain she's coming in,
If someone doesn't fix her,
I'll be soaking to my skin.
But in another day or two
The rain will go away..
And who would need a window
On such a sunny day?

I'm afraid it would be considered very un-pc today! I think I rememmbered it because of that little house my Mom and Aunt bought with the rain pouring through the roof in a multitude of places!