Welcome to RamblingRae

A journal of the things I have made for charity



Double click on pictures for close ups

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Contemplation

Blogger New York City Daily Photo posed the question of what would you do with a million dollars. As I studied on it, I was again reminded that the answer to that question would depend on whether I had my mate or not. If it gained a million dollars as things are now I would buy a cabin up north and a motor-home to cover anything between BUT if I was alone I would not want those things at all. Rather that wonderful high-rise in New York City close to or a nice place in a retirement facility with lots of activities would be more to my liking.
Have you ever thought about it? How even your dreams would change if your circumstances changed.

No comments: