Welcome to RamblingRae

A journal of the things I have made for charity



Double click on pictures for close ups

Friday, January 11, 2008

Book review

Today I received the most awesome review for my book at Fool's Rush In
What an encouragement:) If you have not really noticed I have a link to my book "Buckskin Bessie - Her Lost Letters". What you indeed do not know is that I was destined to write and publish this book; it has been a labor of love.
There is so much story of how the book came about and the process of it that I think I may begin a behind the scenes series just to tell it. The best part of doing that compared to writing and publishing the book is that I can add my own feelings because it would be just that...my experience and my feelings, where as when writing the book everything had to be documented.
No, I won't be solving all the mysteries found in the book because I don't know the answers but I will give you a up close and personal view of the people I met and dealt with. Haven't decided which blog to do this on but more to come..................................

2 comments:

smilnsigh said...

I had noticed that, on your Side Bar. And I look forward to your following along with this. Please be sure to say, into which of your blogs, you will put it.

Mari-Nanci

Changes in the wind said...

I am pretty sure I will do it on "Changes in the Wind"