Welcome to RamblingRae

A journal of the things I have made for charity



Double click on pictures for close ups

Sunday, January 13, 2008

New shoes

Thursday night my daughter took me to see the "Menapause Musical"
It was fun but a little rank in a few places....anyhow, I wore a pair of old boots so that I would look dressier and acquired the biggest blister on my heel you can imagine so, yesterday, I went and bought three new pairs of shoes! Now how is that at getting even..........
If you remember, I am the one that doesn't like to shop but get me mad enough and I will do it:)

2 comments:

Lady Di Tn said...

Ha ha and I thought I was one of the few who likes to go in and pick it up and get on with my day. BUT, I love shoes and if I could afford it I would love a shoe closet with one of each color and style for me to choose from. I thought ole A M had it right. heehee
Peace

smilnsigh said...

Good for you! New shoes!

Me too. I hate to shop. But I'd say a blister would make me mad enough to do so, as well.

Betcha' "Menapause Musical" was a hoot. But hey, it would have to be a 'little rank' in some places. How else could it be done? -gigggles-

Mari-Nanci