Welcome to RamblingRae

A journal of the things I have made for charity



Double click on pictures for close ups

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

On a roll

Can't believe it...Yesterday I found the place to do my nails and today I found a place to get a massage with a great deal to boot! It's called Massage Envy and with a year commitment you get an hour massage for $39.00. The girl I had did a great job and I am tickled pink....Now if that isn't getting pampered I don't know what is.............

2 comments:

Lady Di Tn said...

Well the Massage Envy here you have to commit to 49.00 a month plus gratuities. I think the massage is high enough without having to tip. Call me cheap but I would rather go once in awhile at 65.00 an hour than commit. Then you still have to tip 10 or 20 dollars.
Peace

Changes in the wind said...

I guess that is a good point if you don't want to have a massage every month but if you do then it is a smoking deal.